• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

Web Browser

Posted by on | |
 I had been using IE when I was in the China, because of it was fully supported by most of Chinese websites, also All of Chinese Online banking and online shopping websites were even not let you login without activeX installed which only support IE. I actually didn’t have a choice.

I started using Firefox 4years ago; because at that time most of websites were built up by standard of HTML which Firefox fully supported, and Firefox is Opensource software, therefore lots of  extensions have been developed by individual.

The extensions I used and recommended.  
 "Adblock plus" the best extension which i have used. it can keep most of advertings away.

"FxIF", you can check the Picture's EXIF without download its.

"IE Tab Plus", It enables you to use the embedded IE engine within tabs of Firefox

"QuickDrag", with this extension, you don't have to copy weblink to address bar or copy keywords to google website, just drag and drop your mouse.

"Mouse Gestures Redox", it just amazing, if you know all of gestures. Life cannot be easier with this extension.

Anyway, I don't see any obviously defects in the Firefox, it’s perfectly for me. I will keep using the Firefox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment